A&A Cakes, Cabramatta

1:49 AM

There are numerous bakeries in Cabramatta, it's difficult to choose which one I want to go to for a snack. I really try to balance out which bakeries I go to, not going to one more often than the other, they all need love! Today I chose A&A Cakes, located in one of the shop of alleys between John St and Park Rd carpark. 

 This bakery gets pretty busy, situated at the bottom of the stairs from the four level car park, next to an asian sweets/drink store

 I've tried their coffee topped mexico, sausage, bbq bun, coconut and spring onion buns - all average - The sausage is of course the best since it has the most flavour

My pineapple bun is pretty average too. I think I'll stick to their savoury goods though.

They also sell rice cakes and steamed buns - absolutely beautiful! 

A&A Cakes
Shop 16/191-193 John St
Cabramatta NSW
Australia 2166

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe